Design Your Creative Class
Understanding the power of creativity, why it matters, and how to leverage it in your teaching helps to prepare students by giving them the 21st-century skills they need to succeed.
This course aims to help K12 educators use the principles of great instructional design to become creative thinkers, apply their skills to designing innovative and engaging learning materials, and bring creativity into any class for all students. Whether you teach a media lab or a science lab, a history class or a literature class, this course will teach you to plan for creativity throughout your history, literature, math or science classes.
After taking this course, you, as an educator, will understand how to:
- foster creative learning outcomes in your class;
- scaffold and sequence creativity in your class;
- provide peer and teacher feedback on creativity;
- personalize and differentiate creative outcomes for each student;
- foster a diverse and inclusive learning environment for all students;
- encourage sharing and communication through creative learning;
- plan for creativity through online or distance learning;
- choose the right Adobe tools to help students express their creativity.
|Provided By||Adobe Education Exchange|
|Type of provider||MOOC provider|
|Learning opportunity type||MOOC|
|Admission procedure||Open to all|
|Type of credential||Open Badge|