Micro Learning Programmes
6 Open-Educational Resources (OER) in the form of micro-learning programmes to help you develop the skills you need.
Courses are under development at the moment. Register your interest to stay informed of our course development, user-testing and course launch dates.
Through 6 models this course will:
1. define digital identity and help you understand what it is, while providing ways you can better manage your digital identity.
2. help you define what data security is, providing the legislation which underpins data security. You will also learn preventive measures to keep your data safe.
3. help you create or optimise learning content which incorporates the use of technologies that enable alternative environments. You will also find out how to identify the differences between alternative environment technologies and their impacts?
4. help you identify learner needs and evaluate the most appropriate digital pedagogy to satisfy these needs using technology.
5. help you identify learner needs and then help you find ways to use technology for; Lecturing, Demonstration, Collaboration and Assessment.
6. help you identify the differences between different formats of media rich content and support you to optimise existing or create new learning content incorporating media rich content.
|Type of provider||European project|
|Learning opportunity type||OER|
|Admission procedure||Higher Education enrolment|
|Entry requirements note||Register now to stay informed of our module development, user-testing and module launch dates.|
|Type of credential||None|
|Contact form||https://twitter.com/vet_tedd, https://www.linkedin.com/company/vet-tedd|