Evaluation Starter Kit course
The Evaluation Starter Kit course supports teachers who want to learn about using evidence to evaluate programs and approaches to enhance student wellbeing and learning outcomes.
The course provides you with practical tasks that build understanding and skills through 4 informative modules. This freeself-paced course:
• revises what you already know about evaluation, and allows you to assess your own confidence about conducting evaluations in your school context
• gives you the tools to design and conduct effective evaluations
• outlines how you can apply your learning to make evidence-informed decisions about programs for your school.
After completing Module 1 you will:
• understand the concept and importance of evaluation
• be able to identify the key principles of evaluation
• be able to describe the cycle of continuous evaluation for improvement.
After completing Module 2 you will be able to:
• select an issue, program or approach for evaluation
• apply the steps of evaluation to begin developing an evaluation plan.
After completing Module 3 you will:
• be able to explain the different approaches to evaluation and types of evaluation
• have an understanding of different data collection tools
• be able to select the right tool for your evaluation goals
• have access to templates and guidelines.
After completing Module 4 you will be able to:
• analyse and interpret data
• make evidence-informed decisions
• identify next steps
• apply your learning to assess a program or approach.
|Provided By||Education Services Australia|
|Type of provider||Private provider-International initiative|
|Learning opportunity type||OER|
|Admission procedure||Open to all|
|Price details||Free or Add fee values|
|Type of credential||Open Badge|