- As part of this course, you’ll learn about:
- The value and relevance of including women and other underrepresented groups in engineering education and STEAM careers;
- Active teaching methods and project-based learning focused on robotics and related STEAM activities;
- Robotics tools, including the user interface environments of Scratch, Crumble, and Arduino;
- Concepts that facilitate the deployment of robotics tools in an educational environment; and
- Methods for student learning management.
- As part of this course, you’ll learn how to:
- Create simple robotics applications using a variety of instruments;
- Integrate robotics and related STEAM activities into classroom or online instruction; and
- Manage this same instruction to present concepts effectively, offer constructive feedback, monitor student progress, and motivate students from underrepresented populations.
|Universidad Nacional de Educación a distancia
|Type of provider
|Learning opportunity type
|Open to all
|Entry requirements note
|No es necesario ningún conocimiento previo para seguir el curso.
|Gratis. Diploma y certificación opcionales
|Type of credential