Digital Pedagogy Course is for students of bachelor and master courses of any faculties.
By the end of the course, you should be able to
- describe briefly the main characteristics of learning in a digital learning environment as compared to learning in a mainstream learning environment,
- describe briefly how digital technologies influence teaching and learning,
- list the major types of open content,
- define ‘OER’ and ‘MOOC’,
- list briefly what skills and literacies are needed for digital learners,
- list the criterion of a good presentation,
- list the criterion of a reliable web page,
- suggest types of visuals for different teaching/learning purposes.
|Type of provider||European project|
|EQF level||EQFLevel 5|
|Schedule information||e-learning, using a learning management system to access content, to communicate, to collaborate and to create/construct content|
|Admission procedure||Open to all|
|Entry requirements note||Access to PC/laptop and to Internet (wifi), a good command of English, and a high level of digital literacy (independent user of digital tools)|
|Type of credential||Open Badge|