Designing Learning Innovation aims to put the designing culture at the service of learning innovation, supporting those who do not have a specific pedagogical background and those who wish to learn the basic tools of a good teaching design then to continue exploring the frontiers of innovation.
A set of logical and methodological tools to innovate teaching, finding the most suitable approaches with one’s own vision of the teaching-learning experience.
In this course learners will learn to:
- Use basic theoretical-methodological tools (such as Constructive Alignment and the Learning Innovation Network) to enhance teaching coherence between learning objectives, assessment methods and learning experiences
- apply pedagogical frameworks of the active learning methodology to the design either an individual teaching module or an entire teaching path
- evaluate advantages and disadvantages, in the field of your own teachings, of traditional evaluation approaches compared to the new assessment strategies, in particular those oriented to the formative evaluation
- apply simple strategies for managing the active class in small, medium and large classrooms
- designing and producing quality teaching materials also enhancing the availability of “Open Educational Resources”.
|Type of provider||HE Institution|
|EQF level||No applicable|
|Workload in hours||not indicated|
|Admission procedure||Open to all|
|Type of credential||Certificate of participation|
|Learning outcome||Designing Learning Innovation|
Full description of learning outcomes as presetned in the LOpp website: Where to start to innovate your teaching? But before that, what does it mean to innovate in the classroom? Designing Learning Innovation aims to put the designing culture at the service of learning innovation