https://eddico.eu/wp-content/uploads/sites/24/2020/02/EdDiCo-01-300x108.png 0 0 madleen https://eddico.eu/wp-content/uploads/sites/24/2020/02/EdDiCo-01-300x108.png madleen2022-11-23 13:46:482022-11-23 13:46:48CPD Webinar: What makes an effective instructional video: Insights from theory and practice
CPD Webinar: What makes an effective instructional video: Insights from theory and practice
What makes an effective educational video? This seminar will suggest answers based on what we can learn from academic research and a paying close attention to current practice. It will address questions such as:
- What video format should educators choose?
- How long should a video be?
- Should a video use a script?
- What is the importance of production value?
- What is the role of supporting graphics and text?
- What is the evolving language of video as a medium of communication and instruction?
- What is the importance of community and context for successful video?
- How can the success of videos in informal learning contexts translate into formal education and training?
As part of this, we will survey existing research literature and its limits when contrasted with the rapidly evolving video landscape.
|Provided By||CPD Webinar via Youtube|
|Type of provider||Corporation|
|Learning opportunity type||OER|
|Admission procedure||Open to all|
|Entry requirements note||none|
|Type of credential||None|