The course is composed of four areas, and each area foresees a set of activities leading to the digital empowerment of teachers and learners in a collaborative way, as follows:
Module Digital resources:
- Search for OER
- Modify existing digital content
- create digital educational resources
- create and organise digital resources
- apply open licenses to your resources.
- Design your own eLearning intervention
- Implement ICT-supported collaborative learning
- Guide and support students through e-moderation
- Foster knowledge co-creation among students
- create and select video resources for your teaching
- Use games to improve learners engagement.
- Explore digitally supported assessment strategies
- Experiment different technologies for formative assesssment
- Analyse evidence on learning activity, performance and progress
- Use digital technologies to provide targeted feedback to learners
Module Empowering Learners:
- Critically evaluate online tools
- Discover the cost of free commercial social media platforms
- Appreciate opportunities and risks of personalisation in learning
- check technical accessibility of platforms and resources.